FOR CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS STUDENTS
Undergraduate Advising and Retention Coordinator: Angel Dorantes
Online summer term undergraduate advising is offered most Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
ADVISING VIA ZOOM
1. Schedule an advising appointment using the Navigate app or website. See the last section of this page for instructions.
2. Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email.
3. Next, you will receive another UO email that includes a Zoom invite to join an advising appointment.
4. A few minutes before your scheduled meeting, please click on the link provided in the invitation, follow the directions provided, and we will meet virtually.
1. Zoom includes video and audio capabilities. You may select both mediums, or choose audio only. Either choice is fine.
2. Prior to the Zoom meeting, please prepare for the online meeting, just as you would for an in-person meeting. This includes reviewing your Duckweb degree guide and writing down your questions or developing ideas for a tentative next term schedule.
3. Please schedule your appointment soon. Weeks one through five are best. The class schedule is not necessary to plan next term registration options. Although the order of life has drastically changed, it is important to continue being intentional, diligent, and resourceful in academic advising and planning.
SCHEDULE AN ADVISING APPOINTMENT USING NAVIGATE
Download the Navigate App (recommended) and follow the instructions below. Just scan the appropriate QR code:
You may also go to https://uoregon.guide.eab.com on your computer browser (your phone browser will not work) and follow the instructions below.
1. Log in with your Duck ID
2. Go to Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
3. Select Academic & Career Advising
4. Select Education Studies
5. Select topic of appointment
6. Select Education Studies (again)
7. Select Advisor: Angel Dorantes
8. Select a day and time
9. Select email and text reminder
10. Select Confirm Appointment
A confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not receive an email, you may not have confirmed the appointment in the final step. Please try again, making sure to select the Confirm Appointment button. If you need to cancel, please do so in the scheduling system or by emailing your advisor.